Friday, June 2, 2023

Journey to the Camino

 Greetings friends: as you can see I don’t post often on my blog. Usually just when I’m doing something different or special. Like right now. On Sunday, I leave to walk the Camino de Santiago. I fly to Lisbon, Portugal where I will arrive on Monday. I’ll drive to Fatima for an overnight and then on to the Cathedral in Porto where I will begin the 180 mile hike to Santiago de Compostela. I hope to post each day as I join the pilgrims who are making their way to this holy site. Please pray for me (and my feet).

2 comments:

  1. Dear Father Tom,
    Did 2 stages of El Camino Frances,
    Ponferrada- Santiago in 2015 and 3 years later Pamplona -Ponferrada. Both were unique and amazing spiritual journeys…
    I will keep you in my prayers..
    Buen camino 🙏🏼🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. 180 miles! Amazing. Prayers for you on this Spiritual Journey. Denise Kennedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your post will be reviewed as quickly as possible and then posted to the blog. Fr. Tom