Sunday, June 4, 2023

Almost there!

 I’ve made it to Boston and await my connecting flight to Lisbon. 3198 miles to go.  As I begin this journey I ask the question I ask on every retreat that I make or lead: what is it that God has planned for me. I always think of retreats/pilgrimages as time belonging to God. My task is to remain open to the journey that lies before me. Pray for me. Pray for my openness. Pray that God will reveal to me what God wants for me to get out of this journey. More tomorrow from Fatima. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome and So excited for you. Look forward to daily posts and Gods presence surprising you in unexpected experiences. Pam Weber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, Father Tom. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace and God bless! We are praying for you. -Charla and Carlos Perez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father Tom, I’m Not seeing the pics on my iPad but hopefully you will show them when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your post will be reviewed as quickly as possible and then posted to the blog. Fr. Tom